Certification Courses for Federal, State and City Compliance
Please click here for the registration form; fill out and email to email@example.com.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-212-290-6323 if you don't see a class you want on the Training Calendar. For 10 people or more, we will schedule a custom class ASAP.
Discounts are available for multiple courses and groups.
8-Hour Asbestos Awareness - for Managers and Safety Professionals
This training is for managers and safety professionals involved in oversight of tasks where ACM may be accidentally disturbed.
Awareness Training is in accordance with OSHA general industry (29 CFR § 1910.1001) and construction industry (29 CFR § 1926.1101) standards and may include such topics as:
- Background information on asbestos
- Health effects of asbestos
- Worker protection programs
- Locations of ACM and Presumed Asbestos-Containing Material (PACM) in the building/facility
- Recognition of ACM and PACM damage and deterioration
- The O&M program for that building/facility
- Proper response to fiber release episodes.
At the end of this class, you will receive an Asbestos Awareness certificate of completion.
Annual refreshers are required to maintain certification.
Course Fee: $225.00
Registration Fee: $25.00