CES is equipped with the technical knowledge and analytical services to conduct thorough, accurate and comprehensive Inspections, Surveys and Audit Reports for Asbestos, Lead, PCB, Mold and other hazardous materials throughout any facility.
This inspection is utilized to identify and quantify materials that may be required to be remediated immediately due to health hazards or prior to proposed renovation/demolition activities. In addition, this inspection is applied as an informational tool for Building Occupants, Property Managers and Building Owners, informing them of the type, location, quantity and condition of the Hazardous Material.
CES’ Asbestos, Lead, PCB, Mold, or other hazards Inspection Includes:
- Review of all available building records and blueprints for evidence of
- Identification, Quantification, Sampling and Photographing suspect material.
- Sampling Methodologies might include include: XRF Testing, Paint Chip/Bulk,
Waste (TCLP), Dust Wipe and Air Sampling.
- Documenting material type, location, quantity and condition.
- Providing a Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawing of the facility identifying
suspect material Sample Locations and Identified Locations.
- Cost estimate/budget for the removal and disposal of material identified
- P.A.L.M.S. (PCBs, Asbestos, Lead, Mold/Metals, Silica) Environmental Compliance Solutions
- Inspections/Survey/Audit Reports
- Design and Engineering Specifications
- Certified Air and Material Testing
- Remediation Project Management
- Code Compliance Services/DOB and ECB Violations and SWO Resolution
- Approved Certification Training
- Site Safety Plans (SSP) Development, Implementation & Compliance Oversight, also Safe Work Plans (SWP), Fire Safety, Pre-Fire & Tenant Protection Plans
- Licensed Site Safety Managers (SSM)/Fire Safety Managers (FSM)
- DEP RTK/EPA Tier II Filings/Regulated Chemicals
- Regulatory Compliance Audits (OSHA, EPA, State Regulations)
- Environmental Site Assessment and Remediation (Phase I, II, III)
- Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) and Mold
- Certified Workplace Safety and Loss Prevention Consultant Services / ICR 59